The $300 house contest challenged contestants to design a house that costs less than $300 and can provide a higher level of living to people in slums who can’t afford to build houses that cost more than about $300.
Update: I didn’t win. I didn’t even place. However, someone with the exact same design as mine except in a square shape instead of a circular shape won second place.
If you liked this post, you may like these:
- My 1 point solution to saving the world
- We need to talk about utopia
- Why the world sucks and how to save it
- An open letter to Gen X
- Intellectual monastery designs
- Give to charity by donating dividends
- Real Life Activism Quest Card Deck Template
- Why the world won’t change much on its own
- Society won’t improve until you do
- 10 mistakes the future generation won’t make
- Don’t hold onto your culture
- Rambling business proposal for project cairo
- The world won’t get better until you stop being a consumer whore
- How are heroes made?