If you liked this post, you may like these:
- The fundamental problem with the economy
- Cost/benefit analysis of economic oppression
- The downside of economic growth
- How predatory capitalism warps the way we define maturity
- Our political model won’t change until our economic model changes
- Collapse is the product of unsustainability. Sustainability is the product of sustainability.
- A sustainable economic model
- The economy needs a love stimulus
- Business changes the world
- The cash register is a ballot box. one dollar equals one vote
- Who will help me make some bread? (Short story)
- The economy is stacked against you: Part 1, Part 2
- What it’s like to be poor
- How to escape poverty
- Welfare recipients aren’t taking all your money. The rich are.
- Why do poor people play the lottery?
- The legacy of a billionaire
- The letter I’ll never send my ceo
- A novel approach to taxing the rich
- Why do so many small businesses fail?
- The housing market is a crime against humanity
- Suburbia is a sensory deprivation chamber
- But does it have to be so hard to retire?
Issues in the Workplace
- Advice for young workers
- Stop treating people like shit and they’ll start giving a fuck
- 7 ways worker’s rights need to improve
- 7 reasons minimum wage should be higher
- The injustice of employee contracts
- Professionalism is a straitjacket
- We need to do more to help people get the job that’s right for them
- The customer is not always right
- People are important.
- What’s the difference between expensive wine and cheap wine?
- The life of an apple thinner