My identical twin brother works as a chef on a boat that stays out at sea for months. He started drawing pictures illustrating the meals on the menu in the cafeteria, and people started taking photos of them to send to their friends and families every day. Try to guess what the picture is depicting before reading the menu. You can also find the answer by mousing over the picture or scrolling down to the caption below each one.
Some of the whiteboards say, “Visitors sign in, please,” which may make you ask, how/why does a boat have visitors? It was docked for a while getting repaired.
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll also like these:
- What’s it like to be a twin?
- Trippy Celtic pictures I drew over the years
- Geometric and Mandala-esque Celtic knotwork sketches I drew during school
- My Tweets about writing, art, and creativity
- The Warhol Effect
- What is the difference between good art and bad art?
- This Was Your Life: The modern artist (Comic)