Writer = idea maker + communicator.
Each thought only comes around once a lifetime. Unless no part of you cares about them being lost/remembered, write them down. Last chance.
You’ve learned something everywhere you’ve been. If you don’t write it down, it’s only a matter of time until you forget.
You’re more likely to succeed as an author by writing 100 books that are 80% perfect than writing 1 book that is 100% perfect.
Hero + need + opportunity + condition + plan + decision… drives hero to fulfill condition requirements to get that which satisfies the need.
Writer’s block is just anxiety and panic attacks. To master the art of getting through writer’s block, Google “steps to overcoming anxiety.”
Every writer should Tweet on Twitter to gain experience condensing sentences to the bare essentials.
Writers have two choices: 1. Write about the most important topics they can 2. Write things that distract people from more important topics
You can’t come up with good ideas without coming up with bad ideas in the process.
Stories are like Celtic knots. You can make good ones without planning, but there’s a limit to the elegance you can achieve.
By expressing yourself, you create yourself.
It’s an inconvenient truth that the quality and quantity of art produced by a nation increases with the quality and quantity of drugs available to its artists.
If you enjoyed these Tweets, you’ll also like these:
My Tweets About Self-Help
- #1: Happiness and sadness
- #2: Fulfillment, purpose, and meaning
- #3: Maturity, adulting and growing up
- #4: Being mean vs being nice
- #5: Arrogance and insecurity
- #6: Arguing with people
- #7: Excuses and complaining
- #8: Practice, failing and determination
- #9: Writing, art, and creativity
- #10: Eating, hydrating, exercise, stretching, and addiction
My Tweets About Romance
- #11: Love, relationships, and communication
- #12: Dating, cheating, exes, masturbation, oral sex and lust
My Tweets About Philosophy
My Tweets About Religion
My Tweets About Politics
- #17: The 2016 U.S. presidential election
- #18: Donald Trump’s presidency
- #19: Political corruption, incompetence, and voting
- #20: Political and economic freedom
- #21: Immigration, racism, and guns
- #22: Public education
- #23: Political reform
- #24: Police, prisons, and unjust laws
- #25: War, military, and troops
My Tweets About Economics
- #27: Poverty and poor people
- #28: Capitalism, Communism, and Socialism
- #29: Hurting customers and workers
- #30: Investing, real estate, and healthcare