You might think it says something good about society that we look at more cats on the internet than porn, but I worry about our cat fetish.
If you play the song “Let It Go” from Disney’s “Frozen” while watching internet porn, the lyrics will sync with the action every time.
I bet Thomas Edison, Ben Franklin, and Isaac Newton would be happy that their work led to the Internet, which is mainly used to share porn.
Nobody replies to your Facebook posts asking who your real friends are because they unfollowed you for posting dumb shit all the time.
Cussing people out on the internet proves nothing except that you desperately need to take a conflict resolution class.
The angrier you behave on the internet, the more you need to talk to a therapist about your past traumas.
Your character is reflected and created by what you talk about. This applies to your social media posts too. Share genius or be foolish.
The more people you correct on chat forums and message boards, the more likely you’re just an arrogant idiot.
I hate it when you watch a video on YouTube, and afterwards, you think, “Fuck. That’s what you just did with that time in your life.”
It baffles me how people absorb news and wisdom from around the world on phones, then use the same apps to say technology is tearing us apart.
Nobody would know technology is tearing us apart if technology hadn’t connected us.
The popularity of click-and-wait smartphone games proves if humans don’t have stress in our life, we’ll create it.
Friends playing on their phones around you is either a sign technology is tearing us apart or Candy Crush is just more interesting than you.
Would someone please invent a website that exports my Twitter, Reddit, Facebook and Medium feeds into one scrolling wall?
I want an app that calculates the shortest path and with the least amount of turns to mow your lawn.
I wish every page, video, picture and audio file on the internet had a button on it that lets you rank its quality and usefulness.
If you enjoyed these Tweets, you’ll also like these:
My Tweets About Self-Help
- #1: Happiness and sadness
- #2: Fulfillment, purpose, and meaning
- #3: Maturity, adulting and growing up
- #4: Being mean vs being nice
- #5: Arrogance and insecurity
- #6: Arguing with people
- #7: Excuses and complaining
- #8: Practice, failing and determination
- #9: Writing, art, and creativity
- #10: Eating, hydrating, exercise, stretching, and addiction
My Tweets About Romance
- #11: Love, relationships, and communication
- #12: Dating, cheating, exes, masturbation, oral sex and lust
My Tweets About Philosophy
My Tweets About Religion
My Tweets About Politics
- #17: The 2016 U.S. presidential election
- #18: Donald Trump’s presidency
- #19: Political corruption, incompetence, and voting
- #20: Political and economic freedom
- #21: Immigration, racism, and guns
- #22: Public education
- #23: Political reform
- #24: Police, prisons, and unjust laws
- #25: War, military, and troops
My Tweets About Economics
- #27: Poverty and poor people
- #28: Capitalism, Communism, and Socialism
- #29: Hurting customers and workers
- #30: Investing, real estate, and healthcare
Feel free to leave a comment.