I recently posted a blog titled “My theory on just about every conspiracy theory,” which was twelve pages long. So I doubt many people read the whole thing. Towards the bottom of the list was my explanation of why Fox News is so crazy. The section is important enough that I decided to post it again here as a stand-alone blog.
The majority of conservative Americans get most of their news from Fox News, which claims to be fair and balanced, yet is bombastically pro-conservative, pro-Republican, pro-Capitalism and pro-American. It’s equally anti-liberal, anti-Democrat, anti-economic equality, anti-science, and anti-immigration. Fox’s news segments contain slander, logical fallacies, misdirection, false-flag scares, emotional hype, misdirection, and lies. This doesn’t happen because Fox is full of amateur journalists. Bullshit is the product Fox sells, and it has bullshit broken down to a science.
Fox news is so consistent in its agenda and dishonesty, it looks like there’ s a conspiracy among its leaders to create a civil war between conservative Republicans and liberal Democrats. It makes you wonder what’s really going on, and what’s the mastermind’s end game? The truth is easy to deduce if you look at the history of its founders Rupert Murdoch and Roger Ailes.
Rupert Murdoch was born in Australia in 1931. He inherited a fortune from his father and spent the 1950’s and 60’s buying up tabloid newspapers in Australia, which he consolidated under a parent company, News Corp. In the early 70’s, he bought up the major tabloids in Britain and the United States, adding them to News Corp. roster of sensationalist, fake news magazines. News Corp. was convicted of criminal charges for corruption, hacking and stealing in all three countries.
Roger Ailes was born in America in 1940. He started as a production assistant at a local news station in Ohio, where he was promoted several times, earning him the credentials to produce a daytime television talk show. In 1968, Ailes became a professional political campaign manager. He managed Richard Nixon and Ronald Reagan’s presidential campaigns, and he advised George H. Bush, George W. Bush and Donald Trump.
So Fox News was founded by an international tabloid kingpin who sells lies for a living, and the public relations manager of the Republican Party. When you put them together, you get sensationalist Republican propaganda with the journalistic integrity of a tabloid.
Basically, these two men pulled off a plan to create a television network that indoctrinates its viewers into basing their identity and beliefs on the Republican Party’s political agenda. This is corruption and treason at the highest level. It created a fake culture war that real people have died in. It’s driving the country to the brink of civil war. It orchestrated the launch of the longest war in America’s history. It’s the source of the war on science, which could destroy humanity, and it got Donald Trump elected president.
Why would two men do that? Are they trying to destroy the world? No. They’re just businessmen doing what they do. Rupert Murdoch wanted to sell newspapers and TV shows, and Roger Ailes wanted to produce TV shows. By teaming up with the Republican Party, Murdoch and Ailes got loyal customers, and the Republican Party got loyal voters. They all got a lot richer, and that’s what it’s all about.
If you enjoyed this post, you’ll also like these:
General Pop Culture
- 8 Ways pop culture warps our perception of reality
- Why you should boycott pop culture
- 10 signs you’re a sheeple
- 10 reasons you’re surrounded by idiots
- 13 things I won’t say anymore
- You might be depressed because the system is crazy, not because you are
- 20 problems Americans accept as normal but don’t have to
- 7 economic injustices we all accept
- Holding onto out cultures is holding the world back
- Recommended intelligent books and videos
- My theory on gun control
- Stop talking about guns and start talking about poverty
- My theory on illegal immigration
- Borders are inhumane
- 7 reasons minimum wage should be higher
- Is it lazy to not want to work?
- It’s time to stop guilt-tripping poor people into saving the environment
- The Global Warming Denier
- What are transsexuals? Why are they suddenly popular? Why do Conservative fear them?
- Should transsexuals be allowed in the military?
- 9 reasons not to join the united states military
- Patriotism is not a virtue. It’s insanity.
- American cops, you’re delusional if you don’t understand why civilians hate you
- Why are Americans so violent and unhappy?
- Stop treating people like shit and they’ll start giving a fuck
- Americans need to learn the difference between socialism, communism, and capitalism
- Why Obamacare made me facepalm
- Islam needs an intervention
- Never Forget Chick-Fil-A’s Inequality Appreciation Day
- It’s time to stop mutilating baby boys’ genitals
- Why you should not respect religious beliefs
- American Christians, you don’t believe or practice what the Bible says about marriage
- Are you a meta Atheists or pop Atheists
- A modest proposal on the moral imperative of teacher accountability
Movies, Music, and Television
- The world won’t improve until you stop being a vidiot
- Why the movie “Brave” made me facepalm
- Why the movie “Tomorrowland” made me facepalm
- Why did “Full House” and “Saved by the Bell” exist?
- 6 reasons not to let your children read/watch Twilight
- A basic Hollywood movie plot outline template
- A basic Hollywood sitcom episode plot template
- The Warhol Effect
- What is the difference between good art and bad art?
- Funny anthropomorphic illustrations of common dinners
- This Was Your Life: The modern artist (Comic)
- The importance of style
- Why men should wear nice underwear
- We need to talk about this pants situation
Food and Drinks
- What’s the difference between expensive wine and cheap wine?
- The time I worked in an apple orchard
- 5 reasons why I hate Starbucks
- The customer is not always right
- This Was Your Life: The Vegetarian (Comic)
- Cost/benefit analysis of internet trolling
- My opinion on online sharing
- 26 things I wish someone would invent
- Tips to follow when contacting your computer help desk
- Introduction to cryptocurrency
- The most important factor in the value of cryptocurrencies, and how it applies to STEEM
- Introduction to Steemit.com
- 9 reasons why writers should blog
- 11 things I learned about blogging from blogging on Myspace
- Highway to the Thunderdome: A Story about Digital Piracy (Comic)
Social Justice Warriors
- My theory on social justice warriors
- Two Feminist Ladies (Comic)
- This Was Your Life: The Radical Feminist (Comic)
- This Was Your Life: Two Social Justice Warriors (Comic)
Liberals and Conservatives
- An open letter to liberal Americast
- An open letter to conservative America
- What should Republicans and Democrats do about Trump?
- Conservatives, stop talking about overthrowing the government
- Right wing entertainment news is making America worse
- This was your life: A liberal and a conservative (Comic)
- Two conservative ladies (Comic)
Baby Boomers and The Younger Generations
- 10 mistakes the future generation won’t make
- 14 ways American parents created the children they complain about
Racism and Xenophobia
- Hating white people isn’t logical or helpful
- Everyone is a little racist and what we should do about it
- A white man explains the Black Lives Matter movement
- What should racists do about Trump?
- What should xenophobes do about Trump?
- What should minorities do about Trump?
- This was your life: The racist (Comic)
- 9 reasons foreigners look down on Americans
Conspiracy Theories and Theorists
- My theory on every major conspiracy theory
- My unifying conspiracy theory
- My ghost story
- My UFO story
- Have a sane perception of conspiracy theories
- Don’t give conspiracy theorists your money
- This Was Your Life: The conspiracy theorist (Comic)