Building a $25 billion garden would solve more problems than building a $25 billion wall between America and Mexico.
Trump had the same effect on Americans talking about politics that J.K. Rowling had on kids reading books.
Why don’t liberals like Trump? They’re either biased or they see the same objective reasons the rest of the entire world does.
I’m starting to suspect Trump has been on a cocaine bender since he got elected and hasn’t slept the whole time he’s been in office.
This is an actual book you can buy on Amazon: “President Domald Loch Ness Tromp Pounds America’s Butt”
If you’re going to boycott companies associated with Trump, boycott the RNC and DNC. Don’t keep paying the people who got us here.
Trump isn’t the problem. He’s a symptom of capitalism. Even if liberal Democrats could “beat” him, predatory business culture will send us more like him.
Trump’s plan to make America great again may as well have been to start a civil war, because it looks like that’s what he’ll do.
Give Trump a chance, they said. Every chance he’s had, he proved his worst critics right. How many more chances does he get?
America would be a very different place if Trump’s supporters were as critical of him as they were of Obama.
If you argue that anyone who is anti-Trump is anti-America, anyone who is anti-Obama is anti-America.
Trump bombed Syria for using WMDs. Then he uses a MOAB in Afghanistan, which has never been used because it fits the criteria of a WMD.
Trump could improve his approval rating quicker and easier by solving a few simple real problems than by grandstanding and side-showing.
CNN being an embarrassment of a news outlet doesn’t change the fact that Donald Trump is an embarrassment of a president.
How much longer can we pretend Donald Trump is a real president? And by “we,” I mean, “Donald Trump.”
If you find yourself reluctantly admitting you were wrong about Trump being great, consider you were wrong about G. W. Bush being great also.
I want to leave snarky replies to Trump’s tweets, but I assume my name will automatically be put on Trump’s terrorist watch list #trumptweets
Trump would rather everyone be talking about him being a Nazi, than about the war the rich are waging on the poor.
Kin Jong Un and Donald Trump rattling sabers, was less of a dick waving competition and more of a handshake.
Trump’s campaign slogan should have been, “The disaster America needs.”
You know you’re failing as president when hurricanes bring people together more than you. #Trump #HurrcaneIrma #hurricaneharvey
When the politician you’ve been dogmatically defending has the lowest approval rating in history, it’s time to consider you might be wrong.
Watching/waiting for politicians to do something right is slower and more exhausting than watching software installation progress bars. Sad.
If you enjoyed these Tweets, you’ll also like these:
My Tweets About Self-Help
- #1: Happiness and sadness
- #2: Fulfillment, purpose, and meaning
- #3: Maturity, adulting and growing up
- #4: Being mean vs being nice
- #5: Arrogance and insecurity
- #6: Arguing with people
- #7: Excuses and complaining
- #8: Practice, failing and determination
- #9: Writing, art, and creativity
- #10: Eating, hydrating, exercise, stretching, and addiction
My Tweets About Romance
- #11: Love, relationships, and communication
- #12: Dating, cheating, exes, masturbation, oral sex and lust
My Tweets About Philosophy
My Tweets About Religion
My Tweets About Politics
- #17: The 2016 U.S. presidential election
- #19: Political corruption, incompetence, and voting
- #20: Political and economic freedom
- #21: Immigration, racism, and guns
- #22: Public education
- #23: Political reform
- #24: Police, prisons, and unjust laws
- #25: War, military, and troops
My Tweets About Economics
- #27: Poverty and poor people
- #28: Capitalism, Communism, and Socialism
- #29: Hurting customers and workers
- #30: Investing, real estate, and healthcare
Feel free to leave a comment.