Capitalism posits that we can achieve the greatest good by competing with each other for survival instead of cooperating.
Capitalism defines the value of human life as being equal to the least amount of money the most desperate person will work for to survive.
Capitalism doesn’t hate socialism and communism because they’re a threat to mankind but because they’re a threat to executives’ profits.
Poverty isn’t an accidental byproduct of capitalism. It’s 99% of the point.
White people aren’t the source of the world’s historical or modern systemic problems. Predatory business practices are. The problem is greed, not race.
How do you create 1 rich person? By creating 10 poor people.
You deserve the money you earn, but ask yourself, “How many lives can I save?” You’re evil if you decide to spend it on just pampering yourself.
It shouldn’t surprise you that billionaires make bad presidents. All their professional experience revolves around exploiting the public.
Do you think about how many lives you could save with $1million, right before you spend $1million on a car, toy or experience for yourself?
The rich fear bankruptcy more than bullets. If you want to motivate a rich person, then “speak their language.”
They say capitalism isn’t perfect, but it’s the best we’ve got. So I guess we need to replace it with something that’s never been done.
“Socialism = employee ownership of businesses with profit sharing
Socialism does not = nationalizing businesses to create a welfare state”
If someone says workers should be paid/treated better, it doesn’t mean they’re Communist. Communism and workers’ rights aren’t mutually exclusive.
The longer we debate/compare Capitalism, Socialism and Communism, the less time we spend designing a new system tailored to today’s needs.
Saying Socialism doesn’t work is like saying Autism doesn’t work. They’re spectrums, and at least half of all of them play well with others, but you’ve probably only heard of the worst extremes.
If you enjoyed these Tweets, you’ll also like these:
My Tweets About Self-Help
- #1: Happiness and sadness
- #2: Fulfillment, purpose, and meaning
- #3: Maturity, adulting and growing up
- #4: Being mean vs being nice
- #5: Arrogance and insecurity
- #6: Arguing with people
- #7: Excuses and complaining
- #8: Practice, failing and determination
- #9: Writing, art, and creativity
- #10: Eating, hydrating, exercise, stretching, and addiction
My Tweets About Romance
- #11: Love, relationships, and communication
- #12: Dating, cheating, exes, masturbation, oral sex and lust
My Tweets About Philosophy
My Tweets About Religion
My Tweets About Politics
- #17: The 2016 U.S. presidential election
- #18: Donald Trump’s presidency
- #19: Political corruption, incompetence, and voting
- #20: Political and economic freedom
- #21: Immigration, racism, and guns
- #22: Public education
- #23: Political reform
- #24: Police, prisons, and unjust laws
- #25: War, military, and troops
My Tweets About Economics
- #27: Poverty and poor people
- #29: Hurting customers and workers
- #30: Investing, real estate, and healthcare
Feel free to leave a comment.