Everyone knows something you don’t, even the greatest fool you loath.
People will respect you more if you act like their equal than if you grovel at their feet and give them higher honors than you give yourself.
The more you think you know, the less it proves you do.
If nobody gets you, it’s more likely because you’re an arrogant idiot surrounded by rational people, than everybody else is evil and stupid.
90% of the times you apologize for your flaws, people would like you more if you just owned them.
Everyone knows more about something than anyone else. Nobody knows squat about everything. Our minds are as unique as our faces.
The bigger the ego, the smaller the mind.
You don’t over apologize because you’re obsessed with other people’s comfort but because you’re obsessed with projecting your insecurities.
The amount you are more or less stupid than anyone else is fractions of a degree.
Everyone detests arrogant people. Know that when you walk around acting like you’re better than everyone…everyone is looking down on you.
Everyone whose opinion of you, you worry about will die one day. Then their opinion won’t matter one damn bit, as it never did.
Everyone is smarter than the average person about at least one thing.
Bragging is far more likely to convince people you’re a pompous ass than a bad ass.
The difference between confident and cocky is that the first means, “I got it covered.” The second says, “I’m better than you.”
The more often you brag about how smart you are, the more wrong you probably are.
The more you tell people how much smarter you are than most people, the more likely you’re just dumb and arrogant.
Every time you try to sound smart, you just sound like you’re trying to sound smart, which smart people know smart people don’t do.
Nobody you knew yesterday is the same person today.
Nobody wants you to impress them. They just want you to entertain and flatter them.
Patting yourself on the back is like shaking your dick after peeing. If you do it more than twice, you’re jerking off.
When anyone starts jerking themselves off about how smart they are to you, stop them and say, “Hey, we all got supercomputers in our heads.”
If you enjoyed these Tweets, you’ll also like these:
My Tweets About Self-Help
- #1: Happiness and sadness
- #2: Fulfillment, purpose, and meaning
- #3: Maturity, adulting and growing up
- #4: Being mean vs being nice
- #6: Arguing with people
- #7: Excuses and complaining
- #8: Practice, failing and determination
- #9: Writing, art, and creativity
- #10: Eating, hydrating, exercise, stretching, and addiction
My Tweets About Romance
- #11: Love, relationships, and communication
- #12: Dating, cheating, exes, masturbation, oral sex and lust
My Tweets About Philosophy
My Tweets About Religion
My Tweets About Politics
- #17: The 2016 U.S. presidential election
- #18: Donald Trump’s presidency
- #19: Political corruption, incompetence, and voting
- #20: Political and economic freedom
- #21: Immigration, racism, and guns
- #22: Public education
- #23: Political reform
- #24: Police, prisons, and unjust laws
- #25: War, military, and troops
My Tweets About Economics
- #27: Poverty and poor people
- #28: Capitalism, Communism, and Socialism
- #29: Hurting customers and workers
- #30: Investing, real estate, and healthcare