The question isn’t, “What does it mean when someone tells you they love you?” The question is, “What do they mean when they say, ‘I love you.’”
Relationships are mazes, not train tracks. There’s no backtracking in a maze. There’s only moving forward with what you’ve learned.
Marriage is more dangerous than driving. You should have to take a 6-month marriage education course before getting a marriage license.
The most productive way to be in love with your lover isn’t to be as infatuated as possible with them as all the time.
If you can’t make yourself happy, you will inevitably make your lover miserable.
If you want your lover to live, work and love you to their fullest, then build them up constantly. If you want the opposite, tear them down.
The more you celebrate your lover the more they’ll celebrate you. The more you disparage your lover the more they’ll disparage you.
If you didn’t compliment your lover today, you failed at being a good lover today.
If you didn’t tell your lover how much you value them today, you failed at being a good lover today.
It defeats the purpose of getting/having/keeping someone in your life if you have to go out of your way to live up to their expectations.
You can’t improve your relationship by bitching. You can only do that by loving, supporting and building your partner up.
The more you try to make your lover feel guilty, the more you fail at being a good lover.
Women, you don’t have to manipulate men to do what you want. Just give him a blowjob. He’ll do whatever you want and love you more too.
Your lover doesn’t listen to you when you shout at them because they’re deafened by the sound of you fucking up your relationship.
If you want your man to do/not do something, bitching at him will get you the bare minimum. A blowjob will get you 110%. #LifeHack #Karma
When you speak angrily to your lover, you may get what you want, but they’ll walk away feeling like your enemy or victim.
If your solution to an interpersonal problem involves you being a dick head, it’s going to backfire. I guarantee it.
When a woman complains to you about a problem, don’t offer solutions and rationalizations. Just actively listen. All you have to do is wait.
Someone needs to invent a game like “Magic: The Gathering,” except instead of battling monsters, you do/learn what it takes to succeed in relationships.
For every 1 thing you tell your lover you don’t like about them, tell them 1,000 things you do like about them.
If you enjoyed these Tweets, you’ll also like these:
My Tweets About Self-Help
- #1: Happiness and sadness
- #2: Fulfillment, purpose, and meaning
- #3: Maturity, adulting and growing up
- #4: Being mean vs being nice
- #5: Arrogance and insecurity
- #6: Arguing with people
- #7: Excuses and complaining
- #8: Practice, failing and determination
- #9: Writing, art, and creativity
- #10: Eating, hydrating, exercise, stretching, and addiction
My Tweets About Romance
My Tweets About Philosophy
My Tweets About Religion
My Tweets About Politics
- #17: The 2016 U.S. presidential election
- #18: Donald Trump’s presidency
- #19: Political corruption, incompetence, and voting
- #20: Political and economic freedom
- #21: Immigration, racism, and guns
- #22: Public education
- #23: Political reform
- #24: Police, prisons, and unjust laws
- #25: War, military, and troops
My Tweets About Economics
- #27: Poverty and poor people
- #28: Capitalism, Communism, and Socialism
- #29: Hurting customers and workers
- #30: Investing, real estate, and healthcare
Feel free to leave a comment.