Ignorance of sex is more dangerous than sex.
Women obsess over men pleasing them emotionally, and men obsess over pleasing women physically. #oops
Members of the opposite sex who don’t want to be with you rarely go out of their way to spend time with you.
Some people are confident in social situations because they practice success. Other people are confident because they just don’t give a fuck.
Women are more likely to talk about how men should love them despite their weight than they are to talk about how much they love fat guys.
Promiscuous men are called studs while promiscuous women are called sluts because women shame their competition while men give credit where credit is due.
The more paranoid your lover is of you cheating on them, the more likely they’re already cheating on you.
Either all your exes are jerks or nobody wants to stay with a spoiled brat who throws hate-tantrums every time you don’t get what you want.
The more you shit-test your lover, bitch at them and tear them down, the more threatened you should feel by sex robots.
When men don’t get pussy, they turn into werewolves. When women don’t get dick, they turn into banshees.
99% of men masturbate. That’s 99% of the men you’ve shaken hands with.
My blog, “How to go down on a girl” gets about 5,000 hits per month. “How to go down on a guy” gets about 900. I find this interesting.
Masturbating is like cooking. You can prepare a fine meal or grab a burger to go. Call me crazy, but I prefer Thanksgiving over fast food.
You cross a line and do something to your soul when you wear sweatpants to a strip club.
If you enjoyed these Tweets, you’ll also like these:
My Tweets About Self-Help
- #1: Happiness and sadness
- #2: Fulfillment, purpose, and meaning
- #3: Maturity, adulting and growing up
- #4: Being mean vs being nice
- #5: Arrogance and insecurity
- #6: Arguing with people
- #7: Excuses and complaining
- #8: Practice, failing and determination
- #9: Writing, art, and creativity
- #10: Eating, hydrating, exercise, stretching, and addiction
My Tweets About Romance
My Tweets About Philosophy
My Tweets About Religion
My Tweets About Politics
- #17: The 2016 U.S. presidential election
- #18: Donald Trump’s presidency
- #19: Political corruption, incompetence, and voting
- #20: Political and economic freedom
- #21: Immigration, racism, and guns
- #22: Public education
- #23: Political reform
- #24: Police, prisons, and unjust laws
- #25: War, military, and troops
My Tweets About Economics
- #27: Poverty and poor people
- #28: Capitalism, Communism, and Socialism
- #29: Hurting customers and workers
- #30: Investing, real estate, and healthcare
Feel free to leave a comment.