America has over a million prisoners working in sweatshops (mostly nonviolent drug offenders), who all wish someone was fighting for their freedom.
American CEOs and investors tend to profit far more than American workers each time America goes to war.
Debt hurts more Americans than drugs and terrorism combined. If there were a war on debt, the American government would fight on debt’s side.
If you join the military, never forget that you’re fighting to defend a minimum wage that’s half the living wage.
On Memorial Day we remember all the striking workers shot by the National Guard and law-abiding citizens shot by the police… or not.
Not being able to afford to survive is a more imminent threat to Americans than terrorism. The source of that problem is in Washington DC.
America’s military will fight anyone who tries to take away Americans’ freedoms… everyone except employers. Then they back ’em.
As a veteran, I feel sick and guilty when Americans thank me for “fighting” for their freedom. They lost freedoms on my watch.
It takes every cop and soldier working together with the best of intentions to prop up a corrupt government.
It’s not mature to learn how to follow orders if you’re taught to obey psychopathic, sociopathic, greedy, megalomaniac, idiot leaders.
Let’s everyone (except the homeless, prisoners, soldiers, slaves, refugees, and terminally ill) celebrate another apocalypse-free year.
Think about this before enlisting. American presidents, the commander in chiefs of the military, are as synonymous with dishonesty as American military recruiters.
It doesn’t matter if America is the world’s police, if it’s the main importer of sweatshop goods and exporter of sweatshop jobs.
Smart men started the war in Iraq, which only accomplished destabilizing the Middle East. Makes you wonder if that was the whole point.
Either the Iraq war was started by dumb people screwing up or smart people being evil. Either way, America needs a better political system.
How to solve all the crises in the Middle East: Every country pays into a fund to turn the Middle East into the world’s largest farm.
If Palestinians were gorillas, America would be sending its children to save them.
Our soldiers have been protecting our freedoms by killing foreign goat herders while our police and politicians take our freedoms away.
The solution to Middle East terrorism=build sustainable infrastructure that makes life not suck so bad residents would rather kill than live.
Most of the largest nations in the world have troops fighting in the Middle East. Isn’t that the definition of World War 3?
If you enjoyed these Tweets, you’ll also like these:
My Tweets About Self-Help
- #1: Happiness and sadness
- #2: Fulfillment, purpose, and meaning
- #3: Maturity, adulting and growing up
- #4: Being mean vs being nice
- #5: Arrogance and insecurity
- #6: Arguing with people
- #7: Excuses and complaining
- #8: Practice, failing and determination
- #9: Writing, art, and creativity
- #10: Eating, hydrating, exercise, stretching, and addiction
My Tweets About Romance
- #11: Love, relationships, and communication
- #12: Dating, cheating, exes, masturbation, oral sex and lust
My Tweets About Philosophy
My Tweets About Religion
My Tweets About Politics
- #17: The 2016 U.S. presidential election
- #18: Donald Trump’s presidency
- #19: Political corruption, incompetence, and voting
- #20: Political and economic freedom
- #21: Immigration, racism, and guns
- #22: Public education
- #23: Political reform
- #24: Police, prisons, and unjust laws
My Tweets About Economics
- #27: Poverty and poor people
- #28: Capitalism, Communism, and Socialism
- #29: Hurting customers and workers
- #30: Investing, real estate, and healthcare